Tuesday 4 December 2012

My pain disappeared in just 12 days!




My name is Chung Yoon Fong and I’m from Seremban. I almost was having a worst health condition in this pass few years. I feel tired when I woke up in the morning and there’s a pain on my body especially on my back.

In June 2010, I felt a terrible pain on my right hand and it start around 5-6am in the morning and it had plagued me! I went for Chinese medicine and acupuncture for a month but not showing any improvement. It’s giving me a mess when I eat, brushing my teeth, taking something and even when I wear my cloth. I took 2 weeks sick leave when my right hand been throttled and more pain when I ride a motorcycle. It was ruining my life and I almost died!

My friend Mr. Lee Kon Yew recommended me the True Self Repair when he came to visit me and shared his testimony to me. I started to try True Self Repair when I saw his health condition has totally been improved. By just taking a sachet for 12days, my pain on my right hand was cured! I felt very energetic when I wake up and there’s no longer pain when I riding. My life is back on the right track again! It’s so effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment